If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.
1. Purpose for Data Collection
We collect, use and hold your data for various purposes including to:
- a) Obtain information to assist the professional to optimise their service
- b) To send marketing and promotional information related to the Service
- c) Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- d) Fulfil your requests for products and services (including purchases)
- e) Contact you
- f) Provide customer care and support
- g) Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- h) Monitor the usage of the Service
- i) Provide and maintain the Service
- j) Detect, prevent and address technical issues.
All customer records or information is gathered until the cessation of the consultation. All records are then discarded from the system in accordance with Australian Legislation on filing and discarding Allied Health customer information.
2. Types of Data Collected
2.1 Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information such as: name, address, email address, phone number, birth date, credit or debit card information as well as nutritional health data (optional) such as anthropometry, nutrition history and goals.This personal data is relevant to providing you with the Services you are seeking.
2.2 Usage Data
We may collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
3. Failure to Provide Information
If the personal information you provide to use is incomplete or inaccurate, we may be unable to provide the services you are seeking.
4. Transfer of Data
We will not disclose, sell or rent your Personal Data to any individual, business, governing entity or outside parties.
5. Disclosure of Data
Nero Resources Pty Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith that such action is necessary to:
- a) Comply with a legal obligation
- b) Protect and defend the rights or property of Nero Resources Pty Ltd
- c) Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- d) Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- e) Protect against legal liability
6. Security of Data
All personal information is encrypted and stored on a secure server and only authorised personnel can access the database.
Your user accounts are accessed with usernames and passwords. All online payments are protected with secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
The security of your Personal data is important to us, but there is no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage that is 100% secure.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Setting up User Accounts
Online accounts are required to purchase resources or publications for the online store. You have the ability to edit your personal information at any time and can request to have your accounts removed from the system.
8. Direct Marketing and Opting Out
As set out above, we may use your Personal Data to provide you with information on products and services that may be of interest to you, as well as promotional offers and other marketing material.
However, if you prefer not to receive this information from us, you can
“opt-in” or “opt-out” by subscribing or unsubscribing respectively at any time.
For more information about Privacy in general, you can visit the Australian Information Commissioner’s website at www.oaic.gov.au.